Polk County Office of Emergency Management
Polk County Officials have reported the following road conditions:
1. Taylor Lake Estates: 2610 S. of Lea Road, water over the roadway up to rims of the tires.
2. There is one flooded lane on FM 3126 near Blanchard Baptist Church.
3. Holiday Lake Estates: On River Road, there is 8-10” of water is over the roadway. On Drews Landing, there is water over the road about 1/8th of a mile from the entrance and near the spillway. On County Road, there is water over the road in several places.
4. Water is over Pecan Road due to the nearby lake overflowing. Pecan Road is impassible.
5. FM 350 S at Kate Lowe Rd. (at Florida’s Kitchen) has water over the road.
6. Antioch Church Rd. at FM 350 S., Antioch Baptist Church parking lot is flooded.
7. Lake Livingston Village: Water is over the road on Windwood Drive at Beaver Run.
8. Mangum Road has water over road at Sundance Trail.
9. Mangum Road has water over the road at Shady Crest approximately ½ foot deep.
10. Sunny Drive and Forest Springs Rd off Hwy 146 have water over the road.
11. Ellis Grimes Road off FM 2969 has water over one lane.
12. Water is over Parrish Road off of E FM 942.
13. Hillbilly Heaven Subdivision: Water is over Carson Roberson Road.
14. FM 943 ½ mile past Blue Water Rd has water over the Rd.
15. FM 943 at Fire Lanes has water over the road.
16. FM 350 South at TDCJ (Polunsky Unit) has water over the road
17. Wiggins #2: Sambo Lane has water over the road
18. FM 1988 at Tempe Creek has water over the road.
19. FM 352 at McManus Creek has water over the road.
20. FM 943 at Menard Creek has water over the road.
21. Tree and powerline is over Kate Lowe Rd.
22. Tom Cummings at Millgate has water over the road.
23. Lakeside Village: East Lake Drive has water over the road.
24. FM 943 at Menard Creek is closed.
25. FM 350 South at Tempe Creek has water over the road.
26. FM 1988 at Thomas Supply is closed.
27. Walnut Ridge has water over road.
28. FM 1276 is closed in multiple places.
29. Lake Livingston Estates #3 – Leisure Lane, water is over the road, approximately 3-4 inches.
30. Big Thicket Lake Estates – Swick Trail, water over the road.
31. Water is over the road between Walters Loop and Hillbilly Heaven Road.
32. Kate Lowe Rd. off of S. FM 1988 has water over the road.
33. FM 1988 at Gettysburg Dr. has water over the road in area of Shiloh Ridge Subdivision.
34. FM 3278 at W. FM 1988 has water over the road.
35. Water is over the road at FM942 at Hickman Creek in the area of Parrish Road and South Clamon Road.
36. Water is over the road on FM 2669.
37. Duff Road is closed due to flooding.
38. HK Adams Rd is closed.
39. County Line Rd at Hickory Creek is closed.
40. Dillon Rd. off of County Line Rd. is closed.
41. Midway Loop West is closed.
42. Holiday Lake Estates: Water flowing from dam spillway over Drews Landing road
43. St Hwy 146 S at Sam Randolph Road has water over the road.
44. Jack Nettles Rd & Glenn Nettles Rd, bridge closed (private drive)
45. FM 2610 & Menard Creek closed
46. FM 3126 at Smith Memorial Church, water in 1 lane – go to other lane
47. Darden Rd closed at Paul Herald Bridge
48. Darden Rd closed at Paul Herald Bridge
49. Kelly Rd at Crooked Bridge is closed
50. Camp Seale Rd is under water
51. FM 942 @ Barnette Creek has water over the road
52. Segno Fire Lane at Double Branch is impassable